Saturday, July 18, 2009

We didn't get to rib fest in Cass Lake, but FIL brought us another lunch of fresh BBQ.  Nessie wore sauce on her face most of the afternoon.  We tried to get to Art in the Park, and saw some very nice things.  The swing chairs and hammocks were very tempting, but I can't think where I'd put something like that.

Sue and her SIL had a booth with dye your own silk scarves, and she said they'd been busy all day.  I'm going to get up there early tomorrow so I can see some of the dyeing.  I did see a few, and the colors were terrific.  

Then, we went to dinner at Super Buffet.  The food wasn't quite as good as usual, but everyone had 3 or 4 plates worth.  

I was able to finish almost the entire Clapotis while I walked around, so I should be able to give her that on Monday.  I'm SO excited to do this for her.  Tomorrow, we have to get to a fish fry, and I have absolutely no idea what to bring.  I'm thinking that a couple of pies should do it.  

No comments: