Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy yesterday. The camera is all ready, and the sun is out for pictures. First, I'm trying to get up a bunch of pictures for the web that I took yesterday at the Olson reunion in Ulen, MN. It was a nice little park, and the kids, I can't call them short people anymore, they behaved terrifically. There was a bit of testosterone stupidity, fake kung-fu and chin up contests, but it was all in fun. I'll probably put a picture essay on the main site, but for now, this is my favorite picture of a nice, long day. For a short picnic, I think it was supposed to be 11-1, we didn't get home until almost midnight.
This is Miss Emily on the bridge at Ulen city park. I think she was actually singing to the fish that had been traumatized by the rock skipping and ker-plunk-ing, so they'd just fed them pizza and determined that they were trout and there weren't any fishing poles in the caravan.


No comments: