Saturday, January 14, 2012

I did well with restarting my routine.  I've done everything up to the Vitamins, and am putting off the "ready" until I have to leave for work.  WIN!

Next will be the "Control Journal".  FlyLady means it to be a huge thing centered on Mom and job and Kids, but I'm going to take it other places as well.

Step 1 is to gather your supplies.  I have a stack of post its, so that's where I'll start.  ((FlyLady has a big list - Please do go over and click around her version if you want to run ahead))  Use what you already have - 3 by 5s, notebook paper, printer paper.

(I'll jump ahead for a second and fill you in on one of the best internet things ever - The PocketMod.  You just print it, and carry it.  You'll use it and get used to using it.  Then you'll lose it and wonder how in ... did you ever get so dependent on a piece of paper!  I print mine with a month "DeadLine Plotter," an "Appointment Timesheet" if I'm going to have a crazy week, use lines or small grid for planning, and fill the rest with a "week" calendar.  Best invention ever!  Plus, you  have the entire back to unfold and write things down on.  WIN!  Go directly to Create a PocketMod)

No comments: