Monday, March 08, 2004

Monday again... The schoolwork is done, the icicles are dripping madly. Restlessness is in the air...

I did get the website to work. So, the picture of the MY DESIGN sweater is available, and I hid a picture of the level of wierdness in my animals. A dog eating, the cat drinking out of his water bowl, and a chicken watching like he's ready to come over and start doing lunch with them.

I really want to get some funky pictures of the BFK (Big Fat Kitty-man). He's been thinking thoughts of breeding, but Mildred is still grouchy enough to knock the snot out of him whenever he tries for some. Poor BFK! I wonder why some animals just don't realize that they've been fixed.

In other news, I accomplished setting up 3 interviews for next week for the movie. I organized and printed a month's worth of check off sheets for our school schedule. And, I changed craft gears. The Lopi yarn is starting to make my hands hurt, so I'm going to crochet for a while. It's a nice European style filet curtain - houses and hearts for the big picture window. It won't hide anything, but it'll look nice from either side. Maybe once I see how the curtain holes work out, I'll design it to go on the regular size windows and finally make something for the strange shaped kitchen window. I also did quite a bit of laundry and actually ironed some stuff. Doesn't mean I'm anywhere close to seeing the bottom of the job, just that progress is good, and forward progress is better.

No comments: